- Guide to PHARMACOLOGY
Compound class: Endogenous peptide in human, mouse or rat
Comment: Biologically active IL-10 is a homodimer. It is an anti-inflammatory cytokine.
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Fillatreau S, Gray D, Anderton SM. (2008)
Not always the bad guys: B cells as regulators of autoimmune pathology.
Nat Rev Immunol, 8 (5): 391-7. [PMID:18437156]
2. Mosser DM, Zhang X. (2008)
Interleukin-10: new perspectives on an old cytokine.
Immunol Rev, 226: 205-18. [PMID:19161426]
3. Naing A, Infante JR, Papadopoulos KP, Chan IH, Shen C, Ratti NP, Rojo B, Autio KA, Wong DJ, Patel MR et al.. (2018)
PEGylated IL-10 (Pegilodecakin) Induces Systemic Immune Activation, CD8+ T Cell Invigoration and Polyclonal T Cell Expansion in Cancer Patients.
Cancer Cell, 34 (5): 775-791.e3. [PMID:30423297]
4. Naing A, Papadopoulos KP, Autio KA, Ott PA, Patel MR, Wong DJ, Falchook GS, Pant S, Whiteside M, Rasco DR et al.. (2016)
Safety, Antitumor Activity, and Immune Activation of Pegylated Recombinant Human Interleukin-10 (AM0010) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
J Clin Oncol, 34 (29): 3562-3569. [PMID:27528724]
5. O'Garra A, Vieira P. (2007)
T(H)1 cells control themselves by producing interleukin-10.
Nat Rev Immunol, 7 (6): 425-8. [PMID:17525751]
6. Ryan JJ, Kashyap M, Bailey D, Kennedy S, Speiran K, Brenzovich J, Barnstein B, Oskeritzian C, Gomez G. (2007)
Mast cell homeostasis: a fundamental aspect of allergic disease.
Crit Rev Immunol, 27 (1): 15-32. [PMID:17430094]
7. Schwager K, Kaspar M, Bootz F, Marcolongo R, Paresce E, Neri D, Trachsel E. (2009)
Preclinical characterization of DEKAVIL (F8-IL10), a novel clinical-stage immunocytokine which inhibits the progression of collagen-induced arthritis.
Arthritis Res Ther, 11 (5): R142. [PMID:19781067]