- Guide to PHARMACOLOGY
Synonyms: RARRES2 | retinoic acid receptor responder protein 2 | TIG2
Compound class: Endogenous peptide in human, mouse or rat
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Barnea G, Strapps W, Herrada G, Berman Y, Ong J, Kloss B, Axel R, Lee KJ. (2008)
The genetic design of signaling cascades to record receptor activation.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 105 (1): 64-9. [PMID:18165312]
2. Graham KL, Zhang JV, Lewén S, Burke TM, Dang T, Zoudilova M, Sobel RA, Butcher EC, Zabel BA. (2014)
A novel CMKLR1 small molecule antagonist suppresses CNS autoimmune inflammatory disease.
PLoS ONE, 9 (12): e112925. [PMID:25437209]
3. Southern C, Cook JM, Neetoo-Isseljee Z, Taylor DL, Kettleborough CA, Merritt A, Bassoni DL, Raab WJ, Quinn E, Wehrman TS et al.. (2013)
Screening β-Arrestin Recruitment for the Identification of Natural Ligands for Orphan G-Protein-Coupled Receptors.
J Biomol Screen, 18 (5): 599-609. [PMID:23396314]
4. Wittamer V, Franssen JD, Vulcano M, Mirjolet JF, Le Poul E, Migeotte I, Brézillon S, Tyldesley R, Blanpain C, Detheux M, Mantovani A, Sozzani S, Vassart G, Parmentier M, Communi D. (2003)
Specific recruitment of antigen-presenting cells by chemerin, a novel processed ligand from human inflammatory fluids.
J Exp Med, 198 (7): 977-85. [PMID:14530373]
5. Wittamer V, Grégoire F, Robberecht P, Vassart G, Communi D, Parmentier M. (2004)
The C-terminal nonapeptide of mature chemerin activates the chemerin receptor with low nanomolar potency.
J Biol Chem, 279 (11): 9956-62. [PMID:14701797]